Sunday, March 17, 2019

Wayne Restrepo

February 14, 1979 - March 17, 2019

When I think on our time, our memories, I smile. The legacy that you leave behind is one that will never be forgotten. Your sons, your grandsons, your family, your friends all say the same thing about you, how great a man you were and how selfless you were with your actions. You were taken too soon but as the Bible says, We would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.2 corinthians 5:8.This is from me to you, Dad, the memories the years you have been an influence on my life.The impact that you had, the memories shared I know I didn’t say I love you as much as I should have,but I know you knew I did. So with this I want to be a witness of what you did in my life and in my family's life. You left a lot of good in me, in my mother, in my brother, and in everyone around you we live each day knowing your memory still lives with us. It’s tough to let go it hurts to let go but we know he’s not far away because he is in our heart , we may not be able to see him but when we see things that remind us of him we can relive those precious moments and precious memories to life we can bring him to life in moments. From the first time to he and I played Madden together and he whopped my butt and let me know about it till just the other day. Today is a day of memory let’s be happy for the things we shared ,let’s be happy for the times he gave us, let’s be happy in celebrating the man for who he was and who he continues to be in our heart. We welcome for you to share those memories and thoughts to relive those things help give each other comfort and strength. Comfort comes from God I want to say thank you God for giving us Wayne.
I love you, Dad. You will always be the memory of everything I do.