Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Linda Cecilia Sater 

March 4, 1951 - November 17, 2021 


Linda was the loving caring mother of David and Scott Sater and a great loving grandma to David J. Sater, Dalton R. Sater, Jacob Miranda, Marilyn Casares and Rennick Sater. She worked as a CNA at Riverside Community Hospital for 15 years. She raised her sons to be strong, caring and God fearing. She will be missed. 



My grandma was the most amazing person alive and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be standing here today. My grandma had the biggest heart and she helped me through so much I would never be able to do alone. She taught me how to be a good person and a better person no matter what problems come my way. My grandma meant the world to me, all she ever wanted was peace and to watch her loved ones achieve in life. She would always support me and my dreams and would always remind me to be the better no matter how cruel the world is. I believe if we had more people like my grandma in this world, the world would be a better place. I love her and I miss her everyday. Ren, Marilyn.